PROJECT TEAM ADMINISTRATOR
Kite Consulting is a recognised and established leader in Dairy Consultancy within the UK. This role will provide essential support to our Corporate projects and field consultants. You will be responsible for the delivery of your own work within the projects and reporting to the Project Team Coordinator.
We are looking for a hardworking, professional, organised and self-motivated person who is looking to join a fantastic team. This is a busy and varied role where you will have the ability to learn new skills and support a successful team. We are working hard to measure and reduce our carbon footprint and have produced a Sustainability Statement to outline what we have done and what we will be doing to achieve net zero by 2030.
Duties will include:
- Delivering into projects, meeting deadlines and reporting any issues to the Project team coordinator
- Liaising with the account/project managers, clients and suppliers
- Assistance in the co-ordination of resourcing and delivery of new projects
- Dealing with issues and assisting with effective solutions
- Some data inputting, analysis and producing reports using Excel
- General support to consultants in booking meetings and organising hospitality
- Telephone liaison with clients to chase invite responses and address client queries
- Providing holiday cover for other team members
- General administration and associated tasks delegated by Senior team members.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Project Experience or Prince 2 Foundation (preferable but not essential).
- A minimum of intermediate skill level for Office 365 including a high level of PPT experience and skill.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of IT skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals, internally and externally, clearly and concisely.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce work to high levels of accuracy.
- Confident telephone manner and adept at video conferencing such as Zoom.
- The ability to work as an effective team member.
You will initially be based at our offices in Dunston working 08.30 to 17.00 hours Monday to Friday with a potential to move to hybrid working at a later date. Annual leave is 25 days per year plus bank holidays
This salary is competitive and will depend on experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com